Soooo (😆) regardless of how off script (my script lol) the year seemed to have went, a year without lessons would be a wasted year.
As I consider the trials that I endured in 2018, I realize that several messages are notable. Some of which point to standards that I need to establish in my life and then there are some which I am already aware of but needs implementing.
1. Stop limiting yourself for fear of offending people.
2. Pursue your dreams. You don’t have a lifetime.
3. Perseverance is great but you must also know when to let go.
4. Your passions are not inferior to those of others. Don’t believe it.
5. Even with good intentions, bad choices can be made.
6. Seemingly good advice does not always come from good places.
8. You mean well, but some things. are just out of your hands.
7. You’re too tense and you worry unnecessarily… relax!
8. As bad as you may feel, everyone can’t have access to you.
9. God has it under control and His timing is perfect.
10. Be sensitive so as not to miss what’s coming to you.
11. I’ll just say, don’t let life pressure you into making hasty decision.
These are just a few that I thought of today, there may be more since I didn’t bother to write anything down (bad idea lol) so if I remember any I will surely add them!!
The two verses have been ringing in my ears this year and am going with them into 2019.
Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
Psalms 127:1 KJV
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord ’s purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21 NIV
Feel free to share atleast one thing from 2018 that stood out to you!
Love, Keisha 💫